Exam MS-101: Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
Candidates for this exam are Microsoft 365 enterprise administrators who take part in evaluating, planning, migrating, deploying, and managing Microsoft 365 services. They perform Microsoft 365 tenant management tasks for an enterprise, including its identities, security, compliance, and supporting technologies.
Candidates have a working knowledge of Microsoft 365 workloads and should have been an administrator for at least Exchange, SharePoint, Teams, Windows 10 deployment. Candidates also have a working knowledge of networking, server administration, and IT fundamentals such as DNS, Active Directory, and PowerShell.
Modules in this Course
- Examine threat vectors and data breaches – Learn | Microsoft Docs
- Explore the Zero Trust security model – Learn | Microsoft Docs
- Explore security solutions in Microsoft 365 Defender – Learn | Microsoft Docs
- Examine Microsoft Secure Score – Learn | Microsoft Docs
- Examine Privileged Identity Management – Learn | Microsoft Docs
- Examine Azure Identity Protection – Learn | Microsoft Docs
- Next – soon