- Download and install the latest version of Gpg4win
- Create a new key pair
- Look at the advanced settings
- Export the public key
- Open the key with notepad
- Export the secret key
- Import a public key into Kleaopatra into the imported certificates tab
- Encrypt with the public of a person
- Encrypt a file with a public key someone sent you by R-clicking on the file
- Paste the encrypted data in your clipboard to a notepad document
- Send the encrypted message to the owner of the public used to encrypt the data.
- With the encrypted message on the clipboard, R-click the Kleaopatra icon on the system tray and choose decrypt
- Copy the decrypted message on your clipboard to a new document in notepad.
How to Encrypt Email in Kleopatra